Funny / Sad ; as seen on Quora:
Answer by Kent Fung:
- Ask them to make you sushi.
- Compliment them for the great things Samsung makes.
- Ask them if they know kung fu. (Make a Bruce Lee noise in case they don’t seem to know what you mean. Or even if they do. Don’t forget the karate chop motion!)
- Ask them to do your math homework.
- Prove to them that you’re down with the Chinese by telling them about this one “friend” you have … who’s Vietnamese. Ask if they know your “friend,” refuse to accept “no” for an answer.
- Speak English to them VERY … LOUDLY … and SLOWLY. Nod a lot for no apparent reason as you do so.
- Ask a mainlander why China doesn’t just leave Taiwan alone.
- Ask a person from Taiwan why Taiwan doesn’t just accept Chinese rule.
- Mistake a Hong Kong person for a mainlander
- Wrinkle your nose at whatever it is that they’re eating
What are some good ways of annoying Chinese people?